Some really beautiful lines from guruji
– God is not a toy for your security or a concept for your convenience. God is love. God is the substratum of this universe, the basis of this existence. God is the space in which all things happen.
– Spirituality nourishes the human values of compassion, love, caring, sharing, and acceptance.
– Spirituality means going deep into your prayers, irrespective of what prayer and which religion you follow.
– Spirituality is the banana and religion the peel
– Life is sacred. Celebrate life. Care for others and share whatever you have with those less fortunate than you. Broaden your vision for the whole world belongs to you.
– Enlightenment is the journey from head back to the heart, from words back to silence, to innocence in spite of your intelligence.
– The whole evolution of man is from being somebody to being nobody, and from being nobody to being everybody.
– When you follow knowledge, fun follows you. When you follow fun, misery follows.
– Often innocent people are not intelligent and intelligent ones are often crooked. What is desirable is a rare combination of intelligence and innocence
– You can get the best out of yourself when you are aware of your lethargy, your laziness, and you get over it The only enemy to talent is laziness, nothing else.
– No use in all these talks. Don’t go on wasting your energy and time in talking.Be in silence. A thousand words cannot convey a glance, a look from your eyes. And even many thousand looks cannot convey one minute of silence. Just stay, silently
– H.H. Sri Sri Ravishankar