Archive for January, 2010
The Art of Living Kutir has been set up at a prime spot by Swami Bhanu and Swami Shiv Chaitneya.
Kumbh Mela Schedule
Your words, your dreams, and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life.What you speak about, you can bring about.
If you keep saying you can’t stand your job, you might lose your job. If you keep saying you can’t stand your body, your body can become sick. If you keep saying you can’t stand your car, your car could be stolen or just stop operating. If you keep saying you’re broke, guess what? You’ll always be broke. If you keep saying you can’t trust a man or trust a woman, you will always find someone in your life to hurt and betray you. If you keep saying you can’t find a job, you will remain unemployed. If you keep saying you can’t find someone to love you or believe in you, your very thought will attract more experiences to confirm your beliefs. If you keep talking about a divorce or break up in a relationship, then you might end up with it.
Turn your thoughts and conversations around to be more positive and power-packed with faith, hope, love and action. Don’t be afraid to believe that you can have what you want and deserve.
Watch your Thoughts, they become words.
Watch your Words, they become actions.
Watch your Actions, they become habits.
Watch your Habits, they become character.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settle for.
In the search for Me, I discovered Truth.
In the search for Truth, I discovered Love.
In the search for Love, I discovered GOD.
And in God, I have found Everything.
Watch how your circumstances and situations begin to change when you change the way you speak.
– Q: I Cannot find enough time to Meditate
Sri Sri : Meditation will give you more time.
– Deeper your rest more Dynamic your activity.
– Work must be like holiday, Holidays must give deep rest.
– Don’t peg your targets on other people’s achievements
– Half the health we spend gaining wealth and then spend half the wealth trying to gain back the Health!
– Confidence is competing with yourself; Arrogance is competing with others.
– The more you give, the more strength will come to you.
– Pain is inevitable …suffering is optional!
– Good Communication: Speak in Bullet points. Listen as Bullet points.
– From: Friendship to Friendliness
– From: Concern to Care
– From: Ambition to Aspiration
– Your silence increases the voltage of your words!
– A little silence before any work brings clarity of mind. A little silence after the work brings contentment. Without Clarity of mind and contentment, no work is worth doing.
– Industry is like the body. Society is like the mind
– Having infinite patience is the fastest way to do things.
– Padartha Gnane Mokshaha – Complete knowledge of even one particle can free you.
– Crisis comes to one who takes challenges, and the one who takes challenges also prepares to face crisis!
– Some people who are too comfort loving do not take challenges ad therefore are not prepared to manage crisis. To manage crisis we need trust and faith.
– The more you frown, the faster you age.
– The sign of a healthy society is that there are empty places in prison and empty beds in hospitals
Posted in Knowledge Points, tagged His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Tips from His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar for the New year on January 4, 2010| 3 Comments »